Will you fill the closet?

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

You and I

Tugging at my heartstrings,
Making me want to sing.
I look at you and blush,
So my heart will now gush.
Why do these things happen,
I feel like I'm in Heaven.
You're the sound to my laugh.
You're the wink to my flirt.
You're the bone to my being.
You're the giggle to my smile.
I can't imagine being without you,
I can't imagine forever alone.
We're the perfect two,
Me and you.
I feel you in my brain.
And I can't refrain,
From loving your smile,
Is that so vile?
You're the blue to my jeans.
You're the march to my band.
You're the happy to my heart.
You're the charge to my go.
I can't imagine things being like this.
I can't imagine being happy without you.
When will things start to change,
Before you're out of range.
From dusk to dawn,
Everything is wrong,
You're going, going, gone,
Now why am I still drawn?
You're the fun to my funny.
You're the art to my artwork.
You're the freak to my freak show.
You're the blue to my blueberry.
I can;t imagine it any other way.
I can't imagine my head filled with anyone else.
When I look at my gallery,
It is filled with flattery.
Little scrawls,
Upon the walls,
Make me think of you,
And chills me through.
You're the flower to my field.
You're the pencil to my paper.
You're the wonder to my wonderful.
You're the puppet to my play.
You're the fish to me sea.
You're the bounce to me step.
You're the angel to my heaven.

No comments: